JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nehalem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for trade 1 pound of Reloader 25 or Retumbo or Varget powder for 1 box of (50)7mm 160 grain accubonds. This is the only trade I'll make. I won't sell the powder.
I live in nehalem but work in Hillsboro Monday through Thursday. So meet up can be any where around Hillsboro before 4pm. I'll consider meeting someone halfway if it's not too far from Hillsboro. Please only pm if you have what I'm looking for and you'd like to trade for what I have.

If there is any questions that are not answered in the above please post to the thread and I'll answer within an hour max. Thank you

*adding Retumbo to the list of what I'll trade
*adding Varget to the list
Also would do 2 pounds for 2 boxes.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm interested in trading your varget for my Accubonds. The only issue is that I live in Roseburg. How far you're willing to travel?

20220317_181956.jpg 20220312_003205.jpg

Damn you're the ab man..
Weight sorted by the tenth I like that. I do the same thing. With my brass also but 1 grain deviation with brass. How much varget you looking for ? Half way would be around Albany I'd have to look at drive map

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top