JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a very nice Yugo Mauser M48 (Caliber: 8mm Mauser) in its original configuration with all matching parts. This is definitely one of the nicest M48 rifles that one can find around. The rifle is also accurate for an old surplus military rifle. I was able to get sub MOA groups at 200 yards with optics mounted on the rifle. I removed the optics and returned the rifle to its original configuration (there were no any modifications to the rifle in order to fit optics). Bluing on the metal parts is still very strong and there is no any rust on any metal parts. Bore is clean with very strong rifling. There is some minor pitting near the chamber, but slight pitting is normal for old military surplus rifles. Bore is free of rust or any rifling damage. I kept this rifle always very clean and lubed. However, I am not using it these days and I need money for other priorities. Thus, I am selling this rifle and asking $400. I live in Seattle and could meet at the Pantel Tactical in Renton for the transfer. In addition to the rifle, I will also include a nice butt-stock jacket (fits great and, unlike most other of butt-stock jackets, this one stays firm and does not move from recoil as I added a couple of stoppers in the back to prevent forward motion).

M48#1.jpg M48#2.jpg M48#3.jpg M48#4.jpg M48#5.jpg M48#6.jpg M48#7.jpg M48#8.jpg M48#9.jpg M48#10.jpg M48#11.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.