JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD
Sorry, apparently I picked the wrong header. This is not a WTT, it's a WTS ad.

As new Yankee Hill Machine carbine length Diamond free float handguard. I bought it a couple weeks ago and installed it, but decided to get the longer one. This handguard is technically not new since I installed it and shot about 60-80 rounds through the rifle, but it's undamaged and looks perfect. The barrel nut, anti-rotation screws and jamb nut are brand new and still in the original baggies.

$95 FTF in the Portland/Vancouver area, or $100 delivered to the lower 48 via USPS Priority Mail. The only place I know that has this in-stock right now charges $125 plus s/h, totalling over $135. The other places that I know of (Midway, Brownells, etc...) have it for about $95-$105 but they are backordered for a while.

PM here or email me at erik996(at)comcast(dot)net

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top