JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
Belfair
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my unfired Weatherby Vanguard Weathguard chambered in .243 Winchester.
It has a very durable Cerakote finish from the factory to prevent corrosion/rust. It has a 24" barrel, a hinged floor plate, and a three position safety. These rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3 shot sub moa group at 100yds. Will sell with scope or without scope but price will vary. Will sell the rifle without the scope for $700. The scope is a vortex crossfire 2 with warne rings and Leupold 20 moa rail. I also have 4 full boxes of .243 win ammo that can be negotiated in.

Open to trades
02E521AF-61AD-4E37-8E55-1B9DE56EB055.jpeg 6C183499-7F9C-4C68-8E12-4611CA7D57E8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would you take $500 in cash plus a NIB Benchmnade Bushcrafter 162?
Hmm tempting. I have a brand new (never fired) savage 110 storm (stainless steel) in .243 win with a 22" barrel and the grey/black accufit stock with an aluminum bedding block and the accu trigger that I would take that deal on. I have all the goodies that came with the rifle as well, just not the box.

For sale is my unfired Weatherby Vanguard Weathguard chambered in .243 Winchester.
It has a very durable Cerakote finish from the factory to prevent corrosion/rust. It has a 24" barrel, a hinged floor plate, and a three position safety. These rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3 shot sub moa group at 100yds. Will sell with scope or without scope but price will vary. Will sell the rifle without the scope for $700. The scope is a vortex crossfire 2 with warne rings and Leupold 20 moa rail. I also have 4 full boxes of .243 win ammo that can be negotiated in.

Open to trades
View attachment 1193510 View attachment 1193511
Interested in trade for a browning a bolt 30-06 I have a extra magazine for it also. You can keep the scope.

About 250 rounds! I'm the original owner. It's a tack driver. I always shot premium ammo out of it. And it's always been cleaned after shooting. It likes the Hornady sst 165grn. Killed one nice buck with it in Shelton.
I believe you , my go to hunting rifle is a browning a bolt 2 in 270 win with the boss muzzle device. Huge fan of the true a-bolts. This is probably going to sound bad but I don't mean it to be bad at all so please don't take it that way. Just curious as to what you are thinking. Are you thinking straight trade ? My .243 has zero rounds through it , it's new.

I believe you , my go to hunting rifle is a browning a bolt 2 in 270 win with the boss muzzle device. Huge fan of the true a-bolts. This is probably going to sound bad but I don't mean it to be bad at all so please don't take it that way. Just curious as to what you are thinking. Are you thinking straight trade ? My .243 has zero rounds through it , it's new.
Yah I'm wanting a smaller caliber to trade. I have 3- 30/06's rifles. Yah I have a Kimber Montana 270win that shoots very well. I'm sure your Browning a bolt 270 shoots just as good. I love my Brownings also.

Yah I'm wanting a smaller caliber to trade. I have 3- 30/06's rifles. Yah I have a Kimber Montana 270win that shoots very well. I'm sure your Browning a bolt 270 shoots just as good. I love my Brownings also.
Oh dang you've got a pretty good arsenal it sounds like. Well would you be up for $100 cash with your rifle for mine ? Only reason I ask is I had a browning a bolt in 30-06 that my good buddy just had to have and it was valued at $600 , and that was with the high gloss wood stock. I'll probably do it either way, I'm not going to bust your nuggets too hard I would just feel better with the little bit of cash is all.

Oh dang you've got a pretty good arsenal it sounds like. Well would you be up for $100 cash with your rifle for mine ? Only reason I ask is I had a browning a bolt in 30-06 that my good buddy just had to have and it was valued at $600 , and that was with the high gloss wood stock. I'll probably do it either way, I'm not going to bust your nuggets too hard I would just feel better with the little bit of cash is all.
Yah I have a good collection of hunting rifles. I like to trade straight across. But if your not comfortable doing so I understand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.