JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Ruger Blackhawk convertible .45 Auto/.45 long Colt revolver.
I purchased it brand new, unfired back in 2004. I have put exactly 50 rounds of .45 auto and 12 rounds of long Colt through it at the local range.
Stored in a humidity controlled safe. No scratches, rust, pitting, holster wear or damage. Compact and accurate. The .45 LC is a mean round.
Very faint ring on .45 auto cylinder from jackass in-law spinning it once. He's no longer allowed to handle firearms.The .45 LC cylinder has none.

I have a custom leather holster made specifically for the Ruger Blackhawk. I never carried the pistol in it. Expensive, hand made holster.
Cowboy quick draw style with leather leg tie, right hand, sized for approx 32 to 38 in waist, holds around 50 spare .45 auto or LC rounds.

Sale includes the following;

Ruger Blackhawk pistol, original box, factory paperwork, single factory fired round, .45 and .45 LC cylinders, two sets of vintage FITZ polymer stag grips. XL is nice for large hands and regular is the same size as the factory wood grip, 70's mfgr, very rare and both sets are in new condition.
Custom USA made molded leather holster and matching leather belt with ammo loops.

$500 for the whole kit, $450 for pistol only. Will not sell holster or grips seperatley unless pistol has sold first.
Trade for firearms only, email pictures & details.

Typical transaction requirements;Valid WA driver licence, WA CWP only. Face to face in Seattle area. Bill of sale.
Sorry will not ship or transfer ownership to anyone without a valid WA concealed carry permit.
NRA membership preferred but not required.
168amon.jpg
wvv494.jpg
1zyv7zd.jpg nf5u9e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, they are good shooting reliable guns. Bought it to keep a 45LC lever action I inherited from my grandfather company.
I'm a 1911 fan so I just never use the Blackhawk. Figured a local hunter, farmer or someone who re-loads 45LC would really like it.

Sold

Ruger Blackhawk convertible .45 Auto/.45 long Colt revolver.
I purchased it brand new, unfired back in 2004. I have put exactly 50 rounds of .45 auto and 12 rounds of long Colt through it at the local range.
Stored in a humidity controlled safe. No scratches, rust, pitting, holster wear or damage. Compact and accurate. The .45 LC is a mean round.
Very faint ring on .45 auto cylinder from jackass in-law spinning it once. He's no longer allowed to handle firearms.The .45 LC cylinder has none.

I have a custom leather holster made specifically for the Ruger Blackhawk. I never carried the pistol in it. Expensive, hand made holster.
Cowboy quick draw style with leather leg tie, right hand, sized for approx 32 to 38 in waist, holds around 50 spare .45 auto or LC rounds.

Sale includes the following;

Ruger Blackhawk pistol, original box, factory paperwork, single factory fired round, .45 and .45 LC cylinders, two sets of vintage FITZ polymer stag grips. XL is nice for large hands and regular is the same size as the factory wood grip, 70's mfgr, very rare and both sets are in new condition.
Custom USA made molded leather holster and matching leather belt with ammo loops.

$500 for the whole kit, $450 for pistol only. Will not sell holster or grips seperatley unless pistol has sold first.
Trade for firearms only, email pictures & details.

Typical transaction requirements;Valid WA driver licence, WA CWP only. Face to face in Seattle area. Bill of sale.
Sorry will not ship or transfer ownership to anyone without a valid WA concealed carry permit.
NRA membership preferred but not required.
168amon.jpg
wvv494.jpg
1zyv7zd.jpg nf5u9e.jpg

If you still have this I'll take it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.