JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy,

Okay...not sure why the forum isn't letting me post this as "WTT/WTS OR and WA"...usually it let's me do that...but, I'm in Portland and can meet in the greater Portland/Vancouver area.

That said, I have an unfired, brand new Colt LE6920 that has Magpul gear. It's FDE. I like it, but I believe I like black better (I'm so fickle!). So, all the FDE furniture you see here is up for sale or trade. The easiest way is to just swap straight across for black, but what are the chances of that happening? Small, but what the heck. Here you go....the rifle with half and half....

All this FDE gear is unused, as the rifle is unfired (was going to go today, but then it was supposed to rain...but then it's sunny now...wtf?). The FDE parts below just now came off this same, unfired Colt rifle, and the black Magpul MOE vertical grip was purchased new by me and used for about 40 rounds on a different AR:

The list:

Magpul MOE mil-spec FDE stock: - $SOLD
Magpul MOE K2 grip, FDE: - $SOLD
Magpul MOE trigger guard, FDE: $SOLD
Magpul MOE carbine hand guard, FDE: $SOLD
Magpul MOE vertical fore grip, FDE: $SOLD
Magpul MOE vertical fore grip, Black: $SOLD
Magpul MBUS rear sight, FDE: $SOLD
Magpul polymer rail section: $...I'll toss it in here somewhere...

Some parts will come with boxes, but obviously the ones that came with the rifle have no boxes. In a perfect world, I'd trade these parts for a nice, black mil-spec stock, but that might be asking for too much coincidence. Still though, lemme know what you have and we might be able to work something out. I'd also be willing to trade for ammo...I'm a fan of the Winchester Silver Tip 55 grain, or green tipped 62 grain. I'd be willing to trade for Gen3 Magpul 20 round mags...especially if you have any FDE or Foliage Green ones (but black would do just as well).

Feel free to check out the pictures and contact me with questions, etc.. Thanks!

David

Last Edited:
The handguard has sold, and the grip is SPF...all else is still available to anyone in the greater Portland/Vancouver area!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top