JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the gun and it shoots great but looking to get something with a rail. Its a retro B model meaning it looks like the original but has the FPB. Has a safety not a decocker
The glow stuff in the front sight is falling out but its only $5 for a whole new one or just a stop at the hobby store to refill it.
I bought some hogue finger groove grips for it and comes with the original grips.
Comes with 3 magazines(one doesn't drop free but functions fine) hard case and a High Noon leather holster.
Could also throw in a couple boxs of ammo for the right deal.

DSC02025.jpg
DSC02029.jpg
DSC02022.jpg

I am looking to for one of the following in order of preference
*M&P 9mm fullsize
*$525
*T-120
*Glock 17 OD/FDE preferred Black accepted everywhere
*su-16 CA/C
*HD shotgun
*Something I don't know I want?

CPL required FTF in south king

Last Edited:
Bump with price drop and more trades added

p.s. anyone know how to get rid of the WTT OR tag? I tried editing it out and changing it to WA but it just keeps showing Oregon tags. Very frustrating :mad:

Last Edited:
Bump with price drop and more trades added

p.s. anyone know how to get rid of the WTT OR tag? I tried editing it out and changing it to WA but it just keeps showing Oregon tags. Very frustrating :mad:

I have the same problem with my ad, must be a glitch in the new format. Frustrating? you bet
qtcoupe

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.