JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling or trading my Tikka T3X Tac A1 chambered in 6.5CM. I purchased this rifle new 9 months ago at Cabela's and have receipt and the original retail box. The rifle has almost new Krieger 1:8 Twist 24" Heavy Varmint barrel professionally done by SPR Industries (Tom Ryder). The barrel has KDF muzzle brake. The barrel was installed 2 weeks ago and I went to the range 3 times (first time did just barrel breaking-in as recommend by Krieger) and shot 124 rounds total (60 match factory ammo and 60 my reloads). The rifle is accuracy beast. With good reloads you can shoot the rifle down to 1/4 MOA and with factory loads easily 1/2 MOA. I posted pictures of a couple of 3-shot groups shot at 200 yards using my reloads (4.1gr H4350 powder, Lapua brass and Lapua 139gr Scenar bullets). In addition to the Krieger barrel, the rifle was customized such that the chassis has professional camo cerakote (paid $350 for the job) and Krieger barrel and KDF muzzle brake have olive-green cerakote done by SPR Industries. The reason I want to sell or trade the rifle is that I shoot a lot and want to get 308Win since barrel life of 308Win is at least 3-fold longer. The way I shoot, I would have to replace 6.5CM barrel every about 5-6 months. I just paid for Krieger barrel work $1,400 (can provide you invoice from SPR Industries). I made a mistake not to go with 308Win Krieger barrel and now I regret it. I am selling the rifle for $2K cash (local deal in Seattle area, absolutely no shipping), or would trade it for a precision rifle in 308Win (has to be high-end custom rifle with custom heavy barrel and I am willing to add up to $1K cash). Vortex Scope, Night Force scope mount and Atlas bipod seen on the rifle are not included in the price.

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

Tikka#1.jpg Tikka#2.jpg Tikka#3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.