JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Hi all,
Trying to refocus my collection on WWI-used stuff so the ol' swede doesn't fit the bill but she is beautiful.

We've got a Carl Gustaf 1916 mfg Swedish carbine. Everything looks great on her and all numbers match except the rear sight. Shoots like a peach and has an armored division stock disk. Looks better at 103 years old than some rifles at 3 years old. I ran the numbers past some of the experts here and they confirmed it's not a faux carbine. I have a correct bayonet with scabbard and belt rig that goes with it. They are all unit marked as well but to infantry and cavalry so they don't match the rifle. The sling is not an original carbine sling but IS Swedish.

These are rare and I'm going to regret selling it I'm sure but I really want to turn it into something that was used in WWI. Biggest interests right now are a m1917 revolver, no1 mk3 with volley sights and 1917 enfields that were actually used. Open to trades, partial trades or multi-trades or would take $900 obo for the lot.

8EbALJL.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.