JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have a Springfield M1A NM that left the factory in October of 1981 serial number 019XXX series as a standard model and later it was upgraded to a NM Im really not sure of the exact round but me personally since I have had it I have only fired 150 rounds of some early 60s Mil-surp NON-Corrosive and then it was thorughly cleaned/greased, no oil (Im sure you M1A guys already know this) anyways Its a little too nice for me as I really need another rifle in 5.56 but I also wont turn another M1A :s0114: and please only these 2 calibers listed above.

What you will get:

Springfield M1A NM Rifle
M2 Bipod (bought it from springfield I doubt its a REAL one)
1/10RD and 1/20RD mag..................................*OPTIONAL* I have 2 mags that are still wrapped and sealed dated 1969-1971
3rd gen scope mount
Polymer black standard stock/no handguard
M6 Bayonet with scabbard
Gun Sock to carry it home in (Im not giving up anymore gun case's...........Sorry)

Trade Interests:

M1A Standard or loaded model + plus cash depending on what you for it *if we go that route we both keep our mags unless you want the 2 older NIP mags*

NM-7.jpg

NM-4.jpg

NM-6.jpg

NM-3.jpg

NM-5.jpg

NM-10.jpg

NM-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.