JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an all black Springfield 9mm 4.5 Xdm. It's able to carry 19 +1 rounds. Everthing that comes original in the box is with it, along with one additional magazine, and I want to include (not pictured) a blackhawk serpa holster for it. This gun is a great gun. I am the first and only owner, and the gun has been taken very good care of. Always kept in box if i wasn't target shooting it. It has had approx 800 rounds fired through it with NO FTF or FTE problems. I've looked around on a few sites and see these vary in price but I'm including a mag and a holster. $520 OBO, cash only but I am interested in trades if you'd like to share. Trades would be leaning towards rifles, but I will consider any offers. Just for clarification I'm selling the gun with it's original additons in the box, as well as an extra mag(around $30 for a new mag), and an almost brand new serpa holster($40 -50 approx new price). Please ask any questions and I'll get back as soon as possible.

SDC14094.jpg

SDC14089.jpg

SDC14093.jpg

i have a fully custom sks with dragunov stock and a ncie simmons scope and scope mount for the sks everything is perfect condition im looking for a CC weapon like that to carry let me know if ur interested in trade? thanks pm or txt me at 503-268-2163 for pics

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.