WTS/WTT: Springfield 9mm Xdm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
This is an all black Springfield 9mm 4.5 Xdm. It's able to carry 19 +1 rounds. Everthing that comes original in the box is with it, along with one additional magazine, and I want to include (not pictured) a blackhawk serpa holster for it. This gun is a great gun. I am the first and only owner, and the gun has been taken very good care of. Always kept in box if i wasn't target shooting it. It has had approx 800 rounds fired through it with NO FTF or FTE problems. I've looked around on a few sites and see these vary in price but I'm including a mag and a holster. $520 OBO, cash only but I am interested in trades if you'd like to share. Trades would be leaning towards rifles, but I will consider any offers. Just for clarification I'm selling the gun with it's original additons in the box, as well as an extra mag(around $30 for a new mag), and an almost brand new serpa holster($40 -50 approx new price). Please ask any questions and I'll get back as soon as possible.

SDC14094.jpg

SDC14089.jpg

SDC14093.jpg

Reactions
i have a fully custom sks with dragunov stock and a ncie simmons scope and scope mount for the sks everything is perfect condition im looking for a CC weapon like that to carry let me know if ur interested in trade? thanks pm or txt me at 503-268-2163 for pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom