JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FS/FT Smith & Wesson MP15-22 MOE (Magpul Edition) in perfect condition. Took it out and shot a few times, but I'm more of a handgun guy. I bought because .22LR cartridges are so inexpensive, but I've just never got the rifle bug. Rifle is in perfect condition, been shot twice, and cleaned each time. This is the MOE (Magpul) model, not the standard M&P15-22.

Willing to consider offers of trades, or $400 cash. Comes with a Plano case (hard-side) as well, and an inexpensive red/green illuminated scope I bought for it. Specs are below, feel free to e-mail offers or trade ideas. Things that are likely to get my attention are relatively new concealable revolvers (.45 or 357), a newer sub-compact (think M&P Shield), but always willing to listen to other ideas!

Location is Ridgefield/Vancouver WA area.

My contact info is [email protected] - feel free to reach out if you have a trade idea you think might be interesting - other than that, asking $400 and will throw in the plano case and scope.

Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence Rifle of the Year

MOE - Magpul® Original Equipment

QD Sling Swivel Attachment Point
Magpul® MOE Stock and Grip
Magpul® Folding MBUS Sights
Threaded Barrel with A1-Style Compensator
(1/2 x 28" Thread)
Two-Position Receiver Mounted Safety Lever
Functioning Charging Handle
Bolt Catch
Recessed Magazine Release
Ambidextrous Load-Assist Button
Match Grade Precision Barrel
Lightweight, High-Strength Polymer Upper and Lower Receiver with Integral Steel Inserts
Lightweight, High-Strength Polymer Quad Rail Handguard (1913 Compatible)

The new M&P15-22 is a dedicated M&P15-format rifle designed and built as a true .22 LR semi-auto from the ground up, with all the standard operating features and accessory specifications of a modern-version centerfire M&P15 rifle.

mp15-22moe.jpg