JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3200
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to trade (or sell, but mainly trade) this SCAR 17s- (pictures to come)

List of upgrades below

Geissele super SCAR Trigger
-Stryker enterprises pmag lower
-Stryker enterprises ambi charging handle
-ERGO grip- black
-Muzzle brake has been removed for a can

- 1 Black FN mag included
- 1 magpul pmag included
- black magpul foregrip

Gun is in great shape and has seen use, but overall still fresh. All original parts that were removed will be included in the sale (lower, original grip, trigger, etc. will post pictures when I get the chance!

- Will toss in a Trijicon ACOG 4x32 (Green reticle) for an extra $800-$900

The rifle itself is valued at around $3200 including its aftermarket and OEM parts. With the ACOG id do $4000, definitely some wiggle room in the price for the right deal/buyer

Trades I am looking specifically for first and foremost, SVT-40's, WWII era military lugers, FAL's of any kind (prefer DS SA58's). Generally not much else-

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pics added!

DBD54B2C-D039-4B46-8EEA-AE8842CB9815.jpeg ED8CBFB7-ABBB-4EAF-8630-189070AADC49.jpeg 674DF580-D2BA-4250-B12F-949E9E33E040.jpeg 00B05750-B175-4F06-8443-77210DFDAE88.jpeg 79AC7D72-88EF-4665-B38D-B14B26F25CA3.jpeg

List of upgrades below

-ERGO grip- black

- 1 magpul pmag included
- black magpul foregrip

Gun is in great shape and has seen use, but overall still fresh. All original parts that were removed will be included in the sale (lower, original grip, trigger, etc. will post pictures when I get the chance!

The rifle itself is valued at around $3200 including its aftermarket and OEM parts. With the ACOG id do $4000, definitely some wiggle room in the price for the right deal/buyer

Trades I am looking specifically for first and foremost, SVT-40's, WWII era military lugers, FAL's of any kind (prefer DS SA58's). Generally not much else-
I will give you my first born son, my 22 y.o. daughter, my left nut, my dog, and my pickup truck. And I'll throw in a few grand. I'm open for bargaining ;-)
What a GREAT battle rifle !

List of upgrades below

-ERGO grip- black

- 1 magpul pmag included
- black magpul foregrip

Any interest in a Vepr 54R?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.