JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
have a nice Rem 700 30.06 with scope. Has Timney V2 trigger in it and approx 100 rounds included.
Firearms trades preferred. I'm open to many kinds and types. Text trades to 3609709514. Jeff
$550

16BC5BD3-8444-45F9-A0E9-A891F3BCA76D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a 1 year old Prime 82X compound bow with everything even s full size target buck , was going to Bow hunt but got banged wile doing private security for a buisness and a 70 year old couple by the idiots in masks , I got a torn up shoulder the got a ride in a van with flashing lights . Anyways I have a gentleman that's Interested in buying the bow either way. I have to get two rifles for my son and I before extended buck. I'm in Snohomish Wa. I also have nice Aluminum boat with Minkota 40thrust and Garmin fish finder great lake bistro 13ft no lisc. Needed no leaks I can send pics I'm new on here as you can probably tell but I can send pics by email or text or hopefully have cash soon . Thanks for your Time
4252681037 or [email protected] .