JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
12 gauge, 28" ribbed barrel with bead sight, holds 4+1. Comes with 2 chokes, full and modified. Also comes with a Birchwood-Casey hull catcher to catch empties during trap so the guy next to you doesn't get pinged with them. Can be flipped up to catch hulls, or down to allow uninterrupted ejection, or just removed altogether very easily. In very very good condition, with some slight bluing wear in a couple places that aren't too noticeable. Could easily be touched up with a cold bluing pen.

The gun has performed flawlessly when shooting trap, five-stand, and skeet. 400 birdshot loads without any issues. Would make a good budget "tactical" shotgun if you're into tinkering and feel like cutting down the barrel, widening the gas ports, and adding a mag tube extension.

I'd like to sell it for $450, or trade. I'd be most interested in a 30-30 lever action, or a decent .22lr rifle. Would also be interested in break-action shotguns (particularly SxS or single-shot), single-action revolvers, .22 pistols. Go ahead and make any offer though (gun-related only please). Never know what I might be interested in.

20130127_141453.jpg
20130127_141505.jpg
20130127_141537.jpg
20130127_141603.jpg

What you could turn this into, if you were so inclined

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.