JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Belfair
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale or trade is my Rem 700 BDL chambered in .280 rem. The rifle has a hogue stock with a aluminum bedding block, a trigger tech primary trigger that is easily adjusted from 1.5lbs-4lbs, a Leupold rail, and a professionally done cerakote finish. Still have the original trigger and stock. The rifling/bore is in great condition, unsure of round count but doesn't look like it's spent much time at all on the range. The rifle is in great condition and I have 3 full boxes of ammo that can go with it for the right price. The ammo is 2 boxes of federal fusion 140 gr and the other box is Winchester silver tip 140gr. This is an awesome rifle. I'm mainly looking to sell but would be interested in certain trades. Feel free to make a reasonable offer or a trade offer. Thank you for looking.

17741755-EFFC-48BD-AD6C-2468328D70D8.jpeg 976F5F43-AA30-4EFD-9BD9-D08649C0F29E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.