JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PSA 9mm 16" AR15 build kit, made in the USA. I picked this up a couple months ago and haven't had the chance to put it together. Includes everything you need to build the rifle minus the lower receiver, doesn't come with a Colt-style magazine but they are cheaply available now. Ends up being a great value, you can have a complete 9mm AR15 for $550 after the lower receiver.

Specs: (stock images attached)
Barrel: 16" chrome moly steel barrel. Chambered in 9mm, (9x19), with a 1/10 twist. The Mid profile Barrel is melonite treated for durability and finished off with an .750" diameter F-marked front sight base with sling swivel, standard handguards and a 1/2-36 thread birdcage-syle flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring T-marks, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
Bolt Carrier Group: For 9mm AR15. 8620 Bolt, phosphate coated. Includes Charging Handle.
Lower Build Kit: PSA 9mm Classic Lower Build Kit - Includes aluminum 9mm magazine block. Block installs from the top after removing bolt catch.

$475 in the Tigard/Beaverton area. I paid $520+ after shipping in May, and I think these have been out of stock for awhile on the PSA site. Also open to trades for .380, 9mm, and 10mm Glocks, Ruger LCR, S&W J-Frame, some carry guns, some optics. 503-887-8713.

psaupper.jpg

Would prefer to sell the entire package, since I don't really have a use for the extra parts. Will let you know if that changes though, thank you for asking

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top