JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys, I have a like new POF P-415 with a 14.5in barell (With the fixed compensator) for legal 16! The gun has had about 100rnds down it and iv'e had it for about a year. It's in BRAND NEW condition and shoots like a dream, my only issue is I have way to many AR's so im letting one go. Since I never got around to finishing this one, it it's the one I picked:(. Rifle comes with front and rear Magpul BUIS, Magpul MS2 sling mount, and a grip pod, along with one 30rnd Pmag and a hard case. Im asking $1,700 .

Trades I would be interested in are a Scout or Socom in roughly the same condition.

Here is your chance to get your hands on the best Piston driven AR on the market at a steal of a price, trust me iv'e looked!!!!

If interested please PM or you can text at 334-447-1461 additional pics available if needed. Standard rules apply......AGE,DL, and not crazy. Thank you for your time.

Located in WA..Bonney Lake

Mike
RLTW

POF22.jpg

POF11.jpg