JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the king of all computer cases available for sale or trade. A new PELICAN 1490 CC1. These are usually $200-245, but I did find it on amazon for $194. Here for your reference only (NOT MINE):Amazon.com: #1490CC1 Pelican Laptop Case: Electronics

NEVER USED BRAND NEW!!! COLOR: BLACK

This is the model with the shock absorber tray and all the bells and whistles
Like all PelicanT Protector Equipment Cases, the new #1490 Computer Case is watertight, dust proof, crush proof, and corrosion proof. The #1490 Case is molded of advanced ultra high impact copolymer resin, protects valuable laptop computers from handling abuse and all weather conditions. The deluxe model (1490CC1) includes a padded lid organizer and shock absorbing tray, lock down velcro safety strap, removable padded shoulder strap, keyed locking latches, atmospheric purge valve, o-ring seal and padded fold down handle.
1490CC#1 Computer Case (Deluxe) w/Lid Organizer, Fitted Shock Absorbing Tray, Removable Shoulder Strap. Fits computers up to 14-3/8" x 10-7/8" x 2-1/4" (size reduced 1" for foam barriers)

Again this is brand new and has all original accessories and pelican certificate to have a custom nameplate made for $9.95 for it.

Asking $150 OBO or will trade locally for some 1911 stainless mags (chip mccormick or wilson combat 7, 8 or 10 rd only please), towards a firearms possibly, AR parts (don't really need much, but always open to offers) 45 ACP, 223, or 308 ammo. VTAC MODULAR RIFLE LENGTH FREE FLOAT TUBE, AR Match Trigger, Pelican rifle (1750), carbine (1720), or pistol size cases.

Basically have no need for this and have a lot of other needs/wants so I will sell it.

I see you already posted this in the "non firearms classified" section. This section you posted it in again is the parts for firearms section. This one will likely get removed.

ok, wasn't sure where to put it, because many have used them for pistol cases, but it is designed for laptops. I think the non-firearm section is probably the more appropriate of the two.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top