WTS/WTT les baer flat top upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capn Jack

Reactions
OK, so you're saying there is a differance in the kits:confused: I didn't know that:eek:...Mine is a Ciener from BDM and the Forward assist locks it into place.:s0155:

OP
BLM

BLM

Reactions
OK, so you're saying there is a differance in the kits:confused: I didn't know that:eek:...Mine is a Ciener from BDM and the Forward assist locks it into place.:s0155:
I guess so I dont have a ciener kit just a m261 nothing locks it in place

ETA I was just offering an idea what to do with the upper
that is what I was going to do but it fit to snug on my mega lower so I am going to sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
Top Bottom