JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Kahr
Caliber
9mm
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell or trade a Kahr T9. For those not familiar, these are a full size, all steel single stack 9mm, about the size of a Glock 19, but 0.9" wide. Striker fired with a longer, very smooth trigger pull. They are also fairly uncommon/rare.
I just replaced every spring in the pistol (literally every one) with new ones from Kahr and put two magazines through it to check function, and all is as it should be.
Bought it used years ago and have only put those two mags through it. I have another, so this one is redundant.
Comes with just the one magazine I got it with originally, no box.
$650 cash, prefer transfer at South Sound Guns in Lacey, buyer pays the $10 fee, or if trading, we can make arrangements elsewhere if needed.

I took the pictures right after the range, but she will be all shiny clean by the end of the night tonight.
If any additional pictures are wanted just ask and I can email or text them.

Trade wise I would be interested in a CZ75 compact in 9mm, a CZ97, or possibly a Commander size 1911 in 9mm.
Feel free to offer others, but I'm definitely not interested in AKs, Glocks, most polymer guns, shotguns, or hunting rifles unless you have a bright stainless M77 mkII in 280.
Thanks for looking!

pspX9WF.jpg

lfglbnw.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Man that pistol has been on my radar for some time. It's never come across my path yet. Nice pistol you got there. I hope it sells quickly!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.