JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Jimenez JA-380 .380 ACP Semi Auto 6 shot handgun I want to sell or trade. It is in pretty good condition, I bought it new about a year ago and have shot maybe 200 rounds through it. It works well with good ammo. I have done some polishing, sanding and grinding to make this gun work great with good ammo. It is duo-tone, silver on the top and black on the bottom. It has 1 magazine, and comes with 40 rounds (I think thats how many I have). It is in 97% condition, it has been used a bit, and looks great. Perfect for concealed carry. The pic is one from online, my camera has lost itself, mine has a black frame. Price is $100 firm, or trade for ammo (9mm or .223), Glock 17 (I like 33 round mags..) or AR-15 magazines, or trade for .22 rifle or .22 handgun. Let me know what you've got. FTF in Downtown Portland only, you must bring your oregon drivers license. Email me with questions.

Dude, look at the post date. 18 months, or 1.5 years, is when I had that for sale. Your like 17 months and 28 days too late. Next time be a little quicker with the response, and I'm sure you'll get a deal on something.:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.