JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello there!
I'm selling my beloved FNS-9, moving up my inventory from 9mm to .45acp.
Initially, I was in the market to buy a Glock 19 however, I found the FNS9 to have offered more while still having an optimal trigger that is often difficult to replicate Glock's.
It's a very ergonomic pistol for shooters with small hands, such as myself, and there is also interchangeable back-strap for those with larger hands.
1911 style grip angle with thumb safety as well, not very common on striker fired pistols; this is if you choose to use it, I was going to carry this in condition 1, however I lacked a holster to even do so.
I'm parting ways now to save on the cost of this recent ammo fiasco and just strictly staying with .45acp

It shoots very accurate with no malfunctions. Being the 2013 Golden Bullseye Award Winner in the pistols category; I didn't expect any less.

Here's what you get
-FNS-9, LNIB condition, only 50 rounds through it of West Coast Armory white box.
*matte stainless finish, the rarer of the two avaliable options.
*comes with 3 high capacity magazines, 17 round
*slim and thick backstraps
*comes with Trijicon night sights!
*original box and papers/ lock

Here are the detailed specs: <broken link removed>

I'm asking for $700obo

The only trades I'm open to are a Baby Eagle in 45ACP, SIG P220 SAO, or Officer (4") 1911's
Looking especially for a Springfield Champion Operator.
Cash +/- on mine or your part.

PICTURES IN LINK: