JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great condition Dan Wesson. These are known for accuracy, great trigger, very durable and dependable.

It comes with 8" barrel with porting holes, one barrel is solid, one has ports. the 3rd barrel is a 2.5" snubby.

Comes with tool to install the barrels and for the sights and grips all in one tool. Comes with 4 grips. 2 wood, 1 synthetic black, and one new Hogue finger grooved rubber grip. plus the feeler gauge. takes just a minute to swap barrels out.

I have 1 extra sight because I installed a new Fiber Optic sight on it. really nice bright sight picture.

this deal comes with 300$ worth of 44 mag and 44 special ammo. and a right hand leg holster that could be fitted to your back, it has 4 slots for extra bullets. 800$

Nice Dirty Harry hand cannon. go big or go home.

trades:
like both pistols and rifles. mostly newer stuff but I am well rounded -and not just my belly!

I have a great condition Dan Wesson. These are known for great accuracy, great trigger, very durable and dependable.

It comes with 8" barrel with porting holes, one barrel is solid, one has ports. the 3rd barrel is a 2.5" snubby.

Comes with tool to install the barrels and for the sights and grips all in one tool. Comes with 4 grips. 2 wood, 1 synthetic black, and one new Hogue finger grooved rubber grip.

I have 1 extra sight because I installed a new Fiber Optic sight on it. really nice bright sight picture.

this deal comes with 300$ worth of 44 mag and 44apecial ammo. and a right hand leg holster that could be fitted to your back, it has 4 slots for extra bullets.

Nice Dirty Harry hand cannon. go big or go home.

trades:
like both pistols and rifles. mostly newer stuff but I am well rounded -and not just my belly!

•For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT)
Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.