JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$130
Manufacturer
Burris
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my Burris Fullfield E1 6.5-20x50 Scope (1in tube, ballistic flex reticle, second FP). The scope is in good condition and perfectly functional. I purchased it new in November of last year off Amazon. I took in to a range 3 times and the scope works well. I just do not have use for it anymore. I made a very small scuff on the scope with my keychain, but that does not affect anything (see 3rd image). The scope comes in the retail box and with 1in medium rings and lens covers (originally these scopes do not come with any lens covers). My price is $130, which is about 1/2 of what these scopes sell online. I live in Seattle and would prefer in person cash deal, but I could also take Zelle payment and ship the scope for additional $12 for USPS Priority Mail shipping. I would also consider a trade for Fed G210M match large rifle primers or Sierra .308" 168gr match-king HPBT bullets or Target powder.

Cheers,

Dan

Burris#1.jpeg Burris#2.jpeg burris#3.jpeg burris#4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top