JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got some bullets I won't use anytime soon, so I'd like to trade them for something I can use. I'm looking for H-335 and H-322 powder, .223 brass, 7.62x39 brass or some decent .224 bullets.

Bullets I've got to trade. 2 boxes of Nosler, unopened, 180 gr. .308, Partition's, 100 total #25396. Second, 184 122gr., .310 dia. FMJ and 274 124gr., 310 dia. hollow points. Last two items are pulled, but no marks. Let me know what you've got so I can clear these abortions from my workspace.

Thanks!

I'm interested in the .310 dia bullets. Are you only looking for a trade or will you let them go for cash? Would you be willing to sell something less than the full lot? I would be interested in 100 of each of the FMJ and the HP.

Second, 184 122gr., .310 dia. FMJ and 274 124gr., 310 dia. hollow points
Like Miravox..... how many once fired cleaned .223 brass for these...... or.........
multiple used dollars for the same?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.