JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so like the title says im looking to sell an NcSTAR red dot sight item# DMP5 brand new still in the box with everything that came with it little allen wrench to attach it, a cleaning cloth, 2 batteries and the usual paperwork.

im looking to get 35 dollars person to person or 35 plus shipping cost if your not local i live here in Albany Oregon

i am also willing to trade it for 2 fair conditioned glock 9mm 17rd magazines preferably gen 3, or 1 33rd 9mm magazine. would be willing to consider something of equal value that interest me pm with what ya got.

if ya have any questions pm me with your questions id prefer as little phone use as possible due to my social disorder

mind you i dont have the best of cameras
1st.jpg
2nd.jpg
3rd.jpg
4th.jpg

im also willing to trade for a set of carbide dies preferably lee but will go with others as well in the following calibers 5.55/.223, .45 acp, and or .357 magnum. on a side note i would prefer to see a picture of what your offering to trade before meeting in person

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top