JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds... Thanks everyone!:)

I have 1000 124grn copper plate lead projectiles and ~270 115grn plate projectiles. I would like to all to go as one lot, and don't want to ship unless you are willing to pay the cost, I would be willing to meet someplace within 1 hour of Medford. My wife and maybe myself will be up in Salem on the 15th of Jan so we could meet in Salem if someone up north wanted them. I would be willing to trade them for either 38 caliber (110 to 130 grain) or 45 cal (prefer 230 grain) plated projectiles where the quantity is of equal monitory value. The last I looked simalar projectiles where selling for about $45 per 500 for the 9mm and the 45 was about $60 per 500. So I trade this 9mm for 45 (assuming equal quanities) I would put cash to even out the deal. :s0071:

you can use 9mm(.556) bullets in a 38spl or 357mag (.357) if you would want to other wise i would like to get them from you i live in se portland
thanks
jeff

Jeff,
I will be up in Portland area this weekend taking a friends daughter to her dad... Maybe we could meet up someplace up there? Do you want pix of them of the projectiles?

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.