Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

wts/wtt 59 rnds 30-06 ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
i have for sale or trade 39 rnds of 150gr remington corlokt psp (r30062) and 20rnds of federal 165gr sierra gameking psp (p3006d) in the gold box. ftf trans action only please. i dont want to go through the hassle of shipping it. cash price is $50. will trade for .45acp ammo of equivelent vallue or a pair(2) of 8rnd 1911 magazines. pm me with any questions or offers. thanks for looking.

Reactions
You said you will entertain offers!! I'll pay you $5.00 dollars.

AND you have to deliver them to me here in Olympia!!!:s0112::s0114:

But now that I had to explain this.. its not as funny:(

Reactions
You said you will entertain offers!! I'll pay you $5.00 dollars.

AND you have to deliver them to me here in Olympia!!!:s0112::s0114:

But now that I had to explain this.. its not as funny:(

Once anything needs to be explained it kinda loses all the humor. :s0114::s0114:

I'd be interested if I were local... but I ain't so that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider