JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Another Winchester model 12 in 12 gauge. This one has the 28 inch full choked barrel with the Simmons vented rib. Monte Carlo adjustable buttstock. Reblued with some pitting on the receiver. Shooter grade only. Priced accordingly.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
All model 12s have that feature. The model 62 22lr also can do this.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if the Model 12 was like the Ithica Model 37, where eventually they stopped making them slamfire capable.

I've also heard that the 37 was specifically designed to slamfire without damaging the gun. Do you know if that's also true of the Model 12?

Again, thanks for the response!

I have enough
Thanks! I wasn't sure if the Model 12 was like the Ithica Model 37, where eventually they stopped making them slamfire capable.

I've also heard that the 37 was specifically designed to slamfire without damaging the gun. Do you know if that's also true of the Model 12?

Again, thanks for the response!
I'm not sure on that one. I have a hard enough of a time staying on target with the 22lr slam firing, I can't imagine it's possible to maintain any sort of accuracy with a 12ga.

I have enough
I'm not sure on that one. I have a hard enough of a time staying on target with the 22lr slam firing, I can't imagine it's possible to maintain any sort of accuracy with a 12ga.

Oh I'm sure it's practically impossible! I'm interested in a slamfire capable gun for screwing around, not for any super practical purposes. Just going out in the woods and throwing clays with friends (once everybody's got their shots, of course!) and screwing around trying to knock two out of the air by slamfiring.

It's cool to know about the Model 62! My grandpa had a Marlin Model 29 pump action .22.... it's in pretty sad shape, but I wonder if I got it fixed up if it'd slamfire? Eh, I wouldn't wanna screw with an heirloom like that anyway.

Oh I'm sure it's practically impossible! I'm interested in a slamfire capable gun for screwing around, not for any super practical purposes. Just going out in the woods and throwing clays with friends (once everybody's got their shots, of course!) and screwing around trying to knock two out of the air by slamfiring.

It's cool to know about the Model 62! My grandpa had a Marlin Model 29 pump action .22.... it's in pretty sad shape, but I wonder if I got it fixed up if it'd slamfire? Eh, I wouldn't wanna screw with an heirloom like that anyway.
That model 12 looks like a prime candidate for slam firing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.