JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Weatherby XX11, 22LR. This one was made in Japan and has a 24 inch barrel. It fits in this serial number range (1967-1971 KTG-Japan Clip J25000-J42290). This rifle also has the switch which allows it to be fired either as a single shot or a semi-automatic. (ammo saving feature)

I have lots more photos, so if you are interested please PM an e-mail address and what you want to see in particular.

Rifle with 2 magazines---Sold

Come and get it this week---picked up in person near Molalla for $550 cash only

PistolPics10-6-13028.jpg

PistolPics10-6-13031.jpg

Last Edited:
I liked it! Too bad member here don't value fine firearms like this. It is actually a great deal. This rifle will probably shoot much better than blinged out 10/22s with twice the amount invested. If it was a bolt action I would buy for that price.

I really figured one of you single guys with buckets of money would have stepped up by now. Of course then Chrismas rolled around and everyones gun buying plans flew out the window. Now everyone is scared to spend because they may have to pay extra taxes. I am just hoping that one of you youger guys will step up and invest your tax refund in a fine firearm that will most likely out pace your retirement plan---PLUS you get to use it for all those years.

I welcome you to have a look at armslist or gunbroker and find a bargain similar. By the time you pay for shipping, FFL reciever fee, and BG check---you are far better off with my deal.

The mags are selling for $65 each and the scopes start at $225 on up to $475.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.