JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
* Duckfiend
WTS Smith & Wesson 625-8 45 acp wheel gun
Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:51 pm
I am going to consolidate my handguns to the 38/357 and so I'm going to let go of this one, it's a
S&W 625-8 4" in the .45 acp caliber, round count probably around 700 i am the second owner, the first was in law enforcement and I bought it from him. This basically the JM model that sells for $850 + but without the wood grips and free advertising.

The revolver is in good shape it has had a action job the double action is a smoooooth 8lb break and the single action breaks like glass this revolver is very accurate, it loves lead..
their is a small nick by the hammer I was told that it shipped from s&w like that.

Package includes Gun, original blue hard case paperwork, cheap holster, 500+ once fired .45 acp brass
15-20 moon clips, a de-mooner, 18 rounds of Winchester sxt, 6 rounds of Speer gold dot, 6 rounds of black talons, and half a box of 200 gr LSWC. With load data ..

Pics to follow asking $695 or $ 600 plus ammo
I'm located in south Seattle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.