JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1650
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
9mm
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi guys, just crossposting this over from WAGuns.

Selling my PTR 9C. I am the second owner and between the previous owner and myself, I think this has about 3 boxes (150 rounds) of 9mm through it. Comes with

- PTR case and documentation
- 2x KCI Gen 2 MP5 30 rounders
- Midwest Industries handguard (installed) and PTR original
- SB Tactical MP5 brace
- Griffin Armament 9mm 3 lug kit

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE GRIFFIN 3 LUG
Per the previous owner, the 9C shipped with tri lugs that were out of spec. PTR RMA'd the gun and sent it back with a new barrel and tri lugs, but this time, the barrel diameter was slightly elongated. I took the gun and adapter to Mike Wynakos in Monroe who measured it and determined that the barrel diamenter was .961 inches rather than .96. Mike slightly widened the Griffin 3 lug adapter to .961, so the 3 lug is basically married to this gun and must accompany it. I believe this adapter is specifically set up for Griffin or DeadAir cans.

$1650 for the lot, $1400 if you don't want the brace and Midwest Industries handguard.

I also have 8x KCI Gen 2s in the wrapper for $30 a pop and an HK wooden stock for MP5/G3 pattern guns for $200 for purchase if interested. Thanks for looking.

20211017_062028.jpg 20211017_062049.jpg 20211017_062120.jpg 20211017_062126.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: