JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi. I am thinning my knife collection to what I am willing to carry every day. These 4 knives are up for sale. The only trade I'll consider is a newish VZ58 type AK (All laws followed appropriate for legal transaction according to State and Federal laws). Cash only otherwise. I will entertain reasonable offers on the cash price. PM for info. I'll ship for free or meet anyone reasonably close to me in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

1) Elishewitz Scout with Damascus bolsters, Box Elder scales and Titanium liners. Here is the <broken link removed> page for this knife. I paid $900, looking to get $1000 out of it given how rare original knives in a "fancy" configuration are from Allen. I have it listed on eBay at $1100 Buy it Now.

l4et.jpg
lcipm.jpg
3k9w.jpg
blpx.jpg
6prd.jpg

2) Elishewitz Prototype Tank Flipper with CF handles and Titanium liners. Here is the <broken link removed> page for this model. I don't have the specific page for this one. More photos of this one because of that. I paid $825, looking to get $900. This knife has an opener button on the blade that is pretty rare in Allen's flipper types. Never carried, lightly handled. I have it listed on eBay at $925 Buy it Now.

8g31.jpg

wqyt2.jpg

gofz.jpg
7pzd.jpg

3) Benchmade Osborn Rift 950-91 Gold Class Damascus and Carbon Fiber #102 of 150. I bought this new for $700. Looking to get $850 because of its rarity. I have it listed on eBay at $900 Buy it Now. Here is the link to the Benchmade page for this knife with all the details. Grosse Rosen Damascus blade. Reverse tanto acid etched stainless Grosse Rosen Damasteel blade. Hand finished carbon fiber handles. Hand polished and heat colored bronze screws, clip, barrel spacers, and thumb-studs Never carried, lightly handled.

wvwks.jpg
3afl.jpg
https://imageshack.com/i/nfh9dvtj
uzhb.jpg
zv9ca.jpg

4) Sold. Prices lowered on the other 3 in my eBay auctions. Too lazy to change them here.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top