JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a NIB AR15. PSA premium upper, barrel is made of chrome-moly, is chrome lined and has a twist of 1:7. Lower is an Anderson with a PSA premium lower build kit. The rifle is all mil-spec. Comes with one P mag. Magpul MBUS sight pictured is not included. Literally new in the box......$715 FIRM, no trades

Located in Kingston WA.

photo 2 (4).JPG

Last Edited:
Yes. This is an FN barrel. I don't know if it says it on it, but when I purchased it that was a deciding factor

EDIT - I take that back. The barrel does not say FN on it. I have a few of these....I thought they all had FN barrels. It seems this one does not. It is a chrome lined chrome-moly barrel though....

Sorry for the mistake

Last Edited:
Pretty sure if it's chrome lined, and an actual PSA barrel, not PTAC, then it's also an FN barrel.

The FN barrels coming out of the factory now just say "HP MPI 1/7 PSA" or something like that.

It's a FN barrel if it says CHF on it. Otherwise it is probably the CMV barrel. My upper with the CHF barrel is only a month old and says FN CHF right on it. Perhaps FN makes the other barrels to, but my brothers CMV does not say FN on it.

Aren't the newer psa barrels made by mossberg? I'm pretty sure mine is.

Is yours PTAC? That's a different animal. ptac barrels are 4140 steel of somewhat cloudy origin. Many suspect mossberg. Still good stuff.

Please see my above post about 4150 chrome lined barrels on PSA uppers being FN barrels. Stamped FN or not. They are produced at the SC FN factory.

Nice rifle you have there OP, good luck with the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.