JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cash only, please. NO TRADES!
Price: $3,100

What I have for sale is a no frills Cobalt that has served me well since I bought it shortly after GM needed a bailout. If you are looking for a reliable, fuel efficient vehicle to be your kid's first vehicle, this Cobalt is what you're looking for!

I am the second owner of this vehicle. It's a CLEAN TITLE! It is also paid off. I bought it with 99,000 miles on the odometer. It currently has 142,401 miles. It has also survived the AZ heat for a couple of years before relocating to the PNW. Since I have purchased a new vehicle, I don't need this other one. The "check engine light" has been on for about a year and a half now. I did have a misfiring cylinder repaired. I think the dealership conveniently "forgot" to clear the engine light. I've driven it over 8,000 miles without any issues. I also drove it last August on a round-trip to and from Fresno, California without a single issue. When driven properly, it is possible to achieve . There are also some minor scratches on the driver side rear door handle. They were there before I bought the car in October of 2008.

My price is firm. So, please, save yourself the trouble by NOT going about this with the mindset this is Pawn Stars or some other stupid scripted reality show where people sell things.

Its features:

4 cylinder, 2.2 liter engine
FWD
Automatic transmission
A/C
Power steering and tilt wheel
AM/FM stereo
CD Player
Dual Airbags
Steel wheels with hubcaps (minus 1)

View attachment 137819 View attachment 137820 View attachment 137821 View attachment 137822

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top