JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
***SPF***

Good afternoon/evening all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I've got an extra benchrest or varmint gun I pieced together that's not seeing any use. It can be used for either, and is a truly amazing upper. I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

So with that said, my loss is your gain. Here are the specs.

The barrel has seen approximately 60 rounds. All of which 69 and 77 grain factory match ammo. The upper receiver has rub marks and was received that way from BCM. This was purchased as one of their $75 demo uppers. The upper was clearly in a box with lots of other uppers, and it shows. It has also had an Aero Precision scope mount on it. Just a warning before you move on.

***PLEASE NOTE - In some pictures you will see the bipod/bcg/ch/lower receiver. They are NOT included, but can be for prices listed below.***

Upper includes:
BCM Unmarked upper
RRA 24" Heavy varmint barrel - 1:8" .223 Wylde S/S barrel
RRA TRO XL 15.5" Handguard
RRA Short accessory rail
.936 Clamp on Low profile gas block
Gas tube

**Optional Parts** (If the buyer is interested, I will throw in these parts for an additional cost)
Rainier Arms Phosphate BCG (Brand new, never seen a round) - $100
Mega Arms Billet charging handle - $25
Larue/Harris Bipod Package (<broken link removed>) LT130 + Harris LM 9-13" - $125

It's a beautiful upper and I'm sure will make someone quite happy.

Asking Price: $550 ftf or + Shipping

Payment Method: Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail insured, unless you request something else. (Keep in mind, fully insured this will require a signature. If you would like it sent via another shipper, it can be done.)

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. I'd like a nice quick sale so I can put the money aside for the SBR stamp. icon_smile_cool.gif

***ONLY WHAT IS LISTED IS INCLUDED. BIPOD WILL BE LISTED SEPERATELY BUT AVAILABLE WITH THIS UPPER UNLESS IT SELLS ON ITS OWN. PURCHASE UPPER AND ALL EXTRAS LISTED AND I'LL KNOCK A FEW DOLLARS OFF.***

This will be listed on multiple forums. Going by post/IM/e-mail time stamps.

bench1.JPG
bench2.JPG
bench3.JPG
bench4.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top