JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
renton
State
Washington
want to sell a few parts that I don't need anymore. post ill take it followed by PM. Face to Face is welcomed but shipping is also available.
shipping extra, typically should fit in priority mail small box which is 8 dollars.

2) AKM bakelite hand guards, not sure but I think these were Bulgarian art maybe Russian cant remember now. in great condition. $95

3) new unused Grey Ghost Precision Glock 17 barrel generation 2-4. no box. $75

4) polish fat bakelite pistol grip in good condition. $25

5) Surefire XH35 weapon light new with box. Dual mode 1000 lumen light black. $190

Surefire pics

6) RWB glock 9mm 5rd drum used once. Comes with box. $50

7) CAA MCK (roni) conversion enhanced kit in black. Like new used once. This is the 9mm and 40 cal glocks. Not sure about 45 acp glcoks. This is the enhanced version that comes with all the goodies like light, two thumb rests, sights, sling and a sling mount. Comes with original box as well. $350

bIGCAF0

QY3piFb

SfQ6NMv

TvuuMZO

3qplHGg

uYqi62E

iP0YY2L

VqbmAQN

gznGHrL

AiThFkB

JTKYKZG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top