1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Unfired Colt LE6940, Monolithic upper with ACOG - $1700

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by viperjody, Oct 31, 2011.

1. viperjody

viperjody Seattle, WA Active Member

This is a fire sale, last minute bill I got to take care of today, if it does not sell by tomorrow close of bank hours, then I will keep it. New Unfired All Factory original COLT LE 6940, the one Law Enforcement version of the LE6920 with Colt's famous Military Monolithic M4 Rail and factory flip up sights. This gun is 100% mil-spec with a Colt Full Auto Bolt and is unfired except maybe by the factory. It comes with original colt 20 round mag, original colt M4 carry handle and sling. I do not have the original box, but I have the manual.

Also included is a brand new ACOG TA31f with Red Chevron, factory case. This was military contractor issued, but never used. Not to worry, there is no NSN #'s if that concerns you. Also includes the Trijicon M4 mount.

Package Deal is $1700, retail is over $2400+. First I will take it get it, Period.

2. bigtinoregon

bigtinoregon portland Member

3. nubus

nubus Guest

Dam! That is a nice weapon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.