JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$780
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Portland
State
Oregon
As much as I love this thing, it's time to let it go since I just haven't been using it. For sale to a good home!

Trijicon ACOG TA33-8
3x30 Amber .223 BDC w/ TA60 mount and ADM QD mount
Comes with the pelican case and paperwork.

Asking $780
Located in Portland

YEQNrCkWpswLO6tEQCHqglYphh2oBBfr0lo=w2128-h1596-no.jpg

NIAfxTU8O6V9ekxYvhUrJMNJY5TGd46Ar08=w2128-h1596-no.jpg

A7J8PLgQBkNhHK565mmUAyBorMrRffmtnVg=w2128-h1596-no.jpg
Q0lPRrDGoB1jER1e4OSV-aDCN7E1rsm6--M=w2128-h1596-no.jpg

pcPbD0fW8hcLuCJpQnuGGWT2sdAZkFNKQEs=w2128-h1596-no.jpg

-OO2OtFINpQdoSnUzdg1orEBnPPRCX_nvHc=w2128-h1596-no.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How long have you had it?
How old is the tritium?
Thanks
I bought it in 2012. The tritium still works but obviously isn't as bright as it once was.

Worth noting that the tritium is covered under the lifetime warranty. If it fails their brightness test, they will replace it for free.

They are warrantied to "glow" for 10 years in a non fiber optic "fed" scope and 15 years in a fiber optic fed scope. Thats from the date of MANUFACTURE not 1st purchase date. They have tightened up big time since all the surplus military scopes showed up on the open market and they replaced and repaired LOTS of scopes that cost them a ton! I know one of their service reps very well.

Need to know when they built it and it should be sent in before the time runs out.

They are warrantied to "glow" for 10 years in a non fiber optic "fed" scope and 15 years in a fiber optic fed scope. Thats from the date of MANUFACTURE not 1st purchase date. They have tightened up big time since all the surplus military scopes showed up on the open market and they replaced and repaired LOTS of scopes that cost them a ton! I know one of their service reps very well.

Need to know when they built it and it should be sent in before the time runs out.

Sorry for the slow reply, I didn't get an email notification for some reason.
Do you know how to determine the date of manufacture? Should I call them with the serial number to find out?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top