JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

As the title states, I've got an Trijicon TA-31F ACOG for sale, or at least I'm testing waters. This thing is damn near brand new, and was originally purchased in January 2014. We got this for my girlfriends 9 year old daughter to put atop her AR and she's having some issues with it. She's cross eye dominant and despite this being usable with both eyes open, she's just having a bit of trouble and is thinking she would be more comfortable with a red dot instead. These are awesome sights and VERY popular, so pick this one up and save a few bucks. It has seen 1 range trip and otherwise only been viewed through at the house to try to get her used to it.

Also like the title says, it's a TA-31F, which means it's a Red Chevron reticle with 5.56/223 BDC. It's mounted atop a Larue LT-100 q/d mount. This package from Larue normally runs $1320.30 + shipping. So you'll save a good chunk buying this from me.

Included in the sale are: Factory case, Factory Trijicon mount, Scopecoat, Lenspen, and instructions. As well as the packaging from the Larue mount.

ALSO INCLUDED IS THE BLANK WARRANTY CARD!

Asking Price: $1,050.00 FTF or $1,075.00 Shipped.

Payment Method: Cash FtF or Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail insured (Please be aware that because of the value, USPS typically requires a signature.)

Location: I'm in Lacey, WA. Willing to drive 30ish minutes in any direction. (Have had great luck meeting at Surplus Ammo and Arms in Lakewood. Safe for both of us!)

Possible trades for:
Aimpoint Micro + cash
Possibly AR uppers + cash (BCM, Noveske, etc. No PSA or other comparable stuff.)
Glock 20 Gen 4 + Cash (In Wa state only.)
Glock 41 + Cash (In Wa state only.)

**This should be a given, but I'll say it anyways. AR IS NOT INCLUDED.**

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.

acog1.JPG
acog2.JPG
acog3.JPG

Last Edited:
We're all shooters in the family. I don't like gear that doesn't last or perform. ;) Plus, buy once, cry once and be prepared and all that good stuff, lol.

This is still available. Would love to move it ASAP in order to try to get her an Aimpoint Micro before we hit the range this weekend!

I've updated the thread with a few more trades I'd be interested in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top