JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$370
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I purchased on Black Friday Tikka CTR 6.5 CM and I need to sell one of my rifles to partially offset my purchase today. Thus I am selling a very nice Tikka M658 RH in 30-06. These Tikkas were imported in limited numbers 25-30 years ago. Barrel is slightly over 22in and has 1:10 twist rate. This is a great hunting rifle with sub-MOA accuracy.

The rifle is in great condition, operates super smoothly and is very accurate. This is sub-MOA rifle both with most of factory loads and well as reloads (I reload). The barrel is free-floating. The last two images show 5-shot group at 200 yards shot yesterday. I haven't lately shot this rifle, so I brought it to a range yesterday to shoot few rounds just to confirm its accuracy. The rifle comes with tactical bolt handle (Tikka T3X MountainTactical bolt handle). I also have the original bolt handle and that one will also be included. I will also include a nice butt-stock padding. I also replaced the original recoil pad with Limbsaver one (original one was too thin and hard, so it didn't do a good job). The rifle is missing plastic bolt shroud. I broke it while replacing the bolt handle. I shot probably around 300 rounds without the shroud and the rifle shot great. I also replaced the original short magazine (3-round) with bigger 5-round one. Rifle hardware and rifle stock are both in great condition showing very little wear. I shot about 300 rounds rounds with this rifle since I got it from someone on this forum. I developed a very accurate load for the rifle and I can give you all the details if you reload. I can also include for free about 100 brass cases that were reloaded once or twice. I will also include a hard rifle case (cheap brand) and Magpul rifle strap. Warne 1in scope rings shown in the images will be included as well.

I am asking $370 cash in Seattle area. We can do transfer at Precise Shooter or at a place of your choice in Seattle area. I am willing to drive up to 30 miles.

TikkaM658#1.jpg TikkaM658#2.jpg TikkaM658#3.jpg TikkaM658#4.jpg TikkaM658#5.jpg TikkaM658#6.jpg TikkaM658#7.jpg TikkaM658#8.jpg TikkaM658#9.jpg TikkaM658#10.jpg TikkaM658#11.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.