JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have the following handguns available for trade. I am primarily interested in handguns, but will listen to trade offers for Benelli, Remington, and Browning shotguns. I will listen to AR and Browning Bar trade offers as well. As a matter of fact, I will listen to about any offer as long as your gun's value is not inflated over their auction value. When sending me a trade offer, include your guns value so I can determine if we can get close. You can email me at [email protected]. Shipping to an FFL is obviously no problem. Guns are for trade but will trade for cash as well.

Pictures are available.

Glock 26 Gen 3 –(9mm) Brand new unfired. $475 shipped.

Glock 23 Gen 3 – (40 S&W) Brand new unfired. $475 shipped

Glock 36 Gen 3 – (.45 acp) is in excellent condition. Gun has around 300 rounds down the pipe. It comes with standard sights and 4 magazines w/ pearce extensions (2 are +1 and 2 are +0). Package also includes Crossbreed and Bianchi holsters. I do not have the box with this gun. $525 shipped

Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox –(32 acp) low round count with box, lock, and documents. Comes with a pocket holster and a Don Humme belt holster…both right handed. $325 shipped.

IWI (Israel Weapons Industries) Baby Eagle .40 S&W. Comes with box, original sights, bright night sights (installed), and two magazines. Unsure of round count but shoots well. Tan frame and dark green slide. $400 shipped

Springfield Armory 1911 Champion – (45 acp) Gun is in excellent condition with box, gear, magazine, and paperwork. Low round count with iron sights. $550 shipped

Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded 1911 black on stainless – (45 acp) Gun is in excellent condition with nice wood presentation factory box. $900 shipped

Springfield Armory Trophy Match NM 1911 stainless – (45 acp) Gun is in excellent condition and comes with one Wilson magazine. $1050 shipped

Springfield Armory XD 40 Service Model XD9102HCSP06 – (.40 S&W) Gun is like new in the box with documents, and two high cap magazines. $400 shipped.

Springfield Armory EMP (9mm) - w/ super bright Trijicons & G10 factory grips. 3 magazines, box, docs, holsters and xd gear. Has had 200 rounds fired. $1050 shipped.

Charter Arms Bulldog .44 special – Gun is in excellent condition with factory box and paperwork. Comes with a 3 inch barrel and grips in excellent condition. Unknown round count. This is an early Charter Arms Corp manufactured in Stratford, Conn (1964-1991). $325 shipped.

Rossi M518 Stainless .22 LR – Gun is in excellent condition. Unknown round count. $350 shipped

Kimber Pro CDP II – (45 acp) with box, paperwork, and one Kimber magazine. It is in great condition not shot much but was carried quite a bit. Around 500 rounds fired and has bright night sites. $900 shipped

AR15 – (.223/5.56) unfired Tactical Machine (TM) lower with RRA parts kit and six position collapsible stock. RRA 16” carbine unfired complete upper with fold down front sight. $800 shipped

Beretta 92 – (9mm) gun is in good condition with some holster wear from being carried. Made in Italy with two 15 round magazines. $375 shipped