JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What a great way to celebrate the new year! :) Nice shooting Semi-Auto .50 cal.

- Rifle Includes Hardcase, Bipod, Comfort Grips, Cheek pad and a 10 round magazine. Approximately 1500 rounds through it.
- New Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 scope with illuminated Mil-Dot reticle and Milliradian Zero-stop turrets.
- Choice of Larue Quick Detach M107 scope mount or heavy duty Barrett Adjustable rings.
- Option of a Gemtech Stormfront suppressor.

Priced at $7250 for the rifle only, $9000 including scope and mount, $10,200 with suppressor.

Willing to meet at OR FFL near Portland if needed (or ship to FFL - FOB). Call or email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

-Sean
two-zero-six, three-zero-zero-2180
spgtech at comcast dot net

M107-2.jpg

The recoil is noticeably stiffer with the can but still not unmanageable. The plus side is that the Berrett semi's are like shooting a pogo-stick, soft and springy. So they go from nearly no recoil (and a hell of a lot of noise), to a quick punch to the shoulder and a sound like god sneezing. I've shot the suppressor on .50BMG bolt guns and it is not pleasant, but the semi is a different animal.
-Sean

Trades plus cash an option?

Not to be snippy, but it would have to be one hell of an interesting trade, and still have a lot of cash. The only reason I'm selling is the need to free up some cash, so I'd probably have to flip whatever the trade is. You can always email the details, the worst I can (or am likely to) do is say no...
-Sean

Not to be snippy, but it would have to be one hell of an interesting trade, and still have a lot of cash. The only reason I'm selling is the need to free up some cash, so I'd probably have to flip whatever the trade is. You can always email the details, the worst I can (or am likely to) do is say no...
-Sean

damn i just bought a 1970 ram air III firebird running project, and i love it! but now i'm considering selling it so i can free up some cash so you can free up some cash! LOL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.