JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
SOLD Steyr L9A1 Threaded Barrel - SOLD
Approx 200 rounds. Bought this on a whim and didn't shoot it much, it's very smooth shooting and with the TractionGrips rubber it's more comfy. Excellent like-new condition, only very minor wear just starting to show on the barrel hood/lockup. Comes with two 17 round magazines. Three additional brand new 15 round magazines available at $25 each.

tOgxGAO.jpg

HisWq7l.jpg

Y3Dpm4I.jpg

SOLD Sarsilmaz (SAR) K2 .45 - SOLD
Approx 400 rounds. This .45 ACP CZ75 copy is a fantastic gun for the money, solid, heavy, comfortable, adjustable sights, stainless barrel. Oil finished KSD grips are included! Comes with 2 magazines. 3 additional magazines available at $25 each.

SOLD Beretta 92FS Compact in factory configuration - SOLD

Approx 300 rounds. This is an Italian-made 92FS Compact, 2017 production but bought as new old stock just this year. Has a steel guide rod, safety and mainspring cap (lanyard loop). This is the most accurate production Beretta I've shot, and the point of impact was perfect from the factory, which isn't common as Beretta sights in for a 6:00 hold. Comes with 2 magazines. 1 additional magazine available for $25. Also available are a one-off pair of VZ Tactical Slants grips in red. Important, please read: This handgun is being sold in factory configuration, not including the Wilson Combat grips, safety and mag release. If the buyer is interested in the pistol as-pictured with Wilson parts, I'm asking $670. I'll include a D hammer spring free of charge. Apologies for the confusion, the pictured configuration I'm most pleased with and I'd like to leave it that way until sold. I strongly recommend the Wilson Ultra Thin grips, they make the pistol much more comfortable!

SOLD HK USP Compact 9mm SOLD
Approx 300 rounds fired by me, like new. This is a PW Arms import with a shallow import mark on the right of the slide, not an HK import and not a used police trade-in, it was sold new. It was originally LEM with a bilateral safety but I switched it to standard V1 configuration (DA/SA with left-side safety/decocker). The original LEM parts are not included, sorry. Comes with 2 magazines. 2 additional magazines available at $35 each.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.