JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If there is anything you want,combination or lose a reel for just the rod or questions feel free to ask.
I will work with ya if you want any or all of them.

SOLD
First up is a Luhr Jensen signature series 8' 6" medium action Hood River rod with a Quantum 5.1:1 magnum gear reel.Asking 25.00 bucks for the set.Perfect steelhead rod.I loved this one as it feels everything.
View attachment 193176

second is a Eagle claw crosswing Endurowrap series 8'6" IM6 high modular graphite heavy rod but I'd say it's medium heavy.(I used it for salmon) and it has no problem and is sensitive also enough for steelhead.Asking 20.00 for it
View attachment 193177

SOLD
third is a Gold eagle graphite steelhead spinning rod with a LX-3200 long cast reel
asking 20.00 bucks for it.really nice steelhead rod for a spinning rod,super sensitive.My toes are sold.
View attachment 193178

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top