1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Springfield Armory 1911 GI

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by saville, Dec 2, 2012.

1. saville

saville Ellensburg Wa New Member

This was the version of John Browning’s design that made the 1911 famous. All GI models are built with a forged frame, slide and barrel and include low-profile military sights, standard magazine well and spur hammer, standard ejection port, arched mainspring housing with lanyard loop, vertical slide serrations, authentic grips (not stamped wood grips) and titanium firing pin. 1000 rounds or less have been fired through this gun, it is in my view great shape and only a few small scratchs (pictured). Comes with two magazines (one original the other a colt) and 3 slot compensator. Some holster wear. I live in Olympia and in Ellensburg, PM or email me saville@ymail.com with questions. $600.00 OBO
    Caliber: .45ACP
    Barrel: 5” Steel, Parkerized
    Sights: Low-profile Military
    Trigger: Short GI Style, 5 – 6 lbs.
    Magazines: 2 – 7 Round, Blued Steel
    Weight: 39 ozs.Frame: Forged Steel, Parkerized
    Slide: Forged Steel, Parkerized
    Recoil System: GI Style
    Height: 5.5”
    Length: 8.5”
  2. mudflatmike

mudflatmike Lake Stevens, Wa. Active Member

3. saville

saville Ellensburg Wa New Member

Responded to all PM's....... I didn't put this in my ad but it has been brought up many times.

I would perfer cash and I am not accepting trades for this 1911.

I am new to this site since Seattleguns are charging to sell but look at my feedback on their site. I use the same username (saville)

Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.