JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This was the version of John Browning's design that made the 1911 famous. All GI models are built with a forged frame, slide and barrel and include low-profile military sights, standard magazine well and spur hammer, standard ejection port, arched mainspring housing with lanyard loop, vertical slide serrations, authentic grips (not stamped wood grips) and titanium firing pin. 1000 rounds or less have been fired through this gun, it is in my view great shape and only a few small scratchs (pictured). Comes with two magazines (one original the other a colt) and 3 slot compensator. Some holster wear. I live in Olympia and in Ellensburg, PM or email me [email protected] with questions. $600.00 OBO
Caliber: .45ACP
Barrel: 5" Steel, Parkerized
Sights: Low-profile Military
Trigger: Short GI Style, 5 – 6 lbs.
Magazines: 2 – 7 Round, Blued Steel
Weight: 39 ozs.Frame: Forged Steel, Parkerized
Slide: Forged Steel, Parkerized
Recoil System: GI Style
Height: 5.5"
Length: 8.5"
DSC_0989.jpg
DSC_0987.jpg
DSC_0986.jpg
DSC_0983.jpg

Responded to all PM's....... I didn't put this in my ad but it has been brought up many times.

I would perfer cash and I am not accepting trades for this 1911.

I am new to this site since Seattleguns are charging to sell but look at my feedback on their site. I use the same username (saville)

Thank you.
Gavin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top