JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,
I am selling the upper and optics to my favorite gun, need money. This AR is super light and the muzzle break is amazing! The barrel rise is almost non existent. So heres the deal (and its all in great shape!) about 500 rounds thru it

I have spikes tactical 16" M4 5.56/.223 Upper with bolt assembly and charging handle. A Magpul Moe Handguard. Spikes Tactical dynacomp extreme muzzle device. Aimpoint PRO with mount and removable spacer. Magpul Gen2 MBUS backup rear sight. Magpul MOE rail. Magpul MVG MOE vertical grip. Streamlight tactical flashlight with mount.

All of these parts I purchased new and took good care of. The price is $1050 for the entire package. I live in olympia but am willing to drive and meet you half way somewhere (within reason). Cant do any trades need cash.

side.jpg

sideupper.jpg

upperoptic.jpg

muzzledevice.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top