JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
The barrel has been shot very little probably just factory fired. it is 14.5" so it will need a pinned 2" flash hider or used on a pistol lower or registered SBR. The front sight base has been taper pinned on but not by the factory. $175.

I do have parts to complete this barrel with the purchase of the barrel.

I do have a gas tube with a rolling pin for it for $15

Spike A2 style Handguards $15

Delta ring assembly $10

Spikes 9" BAR Rail for midlenght gas system $125

Spikes NiB bolt carrier group $140 with purchase of barrel. This has a black carrier with NiB bolt some of the small parts. bolt cam, firing pin ect. may not be spikes but bolt and carrier are. (Details posted on another thread)

Variety of 1.5" flash hiders to bring to 16"

standards A2 flash hider $15

Spikes Tactical Spider logo upper receiver has a scratch under the forward assist from a tool slip comes with dust cover and forward assist $100 with the purchase of the barrel ($110 if sold separately)

Charging handle $15 with purchase of upper and barrel

Free assembly into complete upper should you want to buy a complete upper.

20201105_023540_HDR.jpg

20201105_023551_HDR.jpg

The white stuff is Tape residue

agyrcfL.jpg

XZ62xAN.jpg

Spikes 9" BAR Rail for midlength gas system $125 I don't have the shims you may not need them.
ClJhglA.jpg
uZiTAYu.jpg

Spikes Upper receiver available with the purchase of barrel $100 ($110 if sold separately). Please note they is a small scratch under the forward assist from a punch slip. Also, the receiver is still attached to a rail. If you want this assembled with the barrel I can do it for free.

j2PA8Jj.jpg
WzclrgR.jpg
4svcjVh.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top